Monday, September 6, 2010

Hi there!

Hello artists,

I thought I should introduce myself. Some of you may know me and others may not.

I'm Zaza, a.k.a. szaza or Samantha— but not Sam! I will be your friendly neighbourhood Exchange Moderator. What does this mean? From time to time I will be performing a pulse check to see how your progress is going. Do you need some encouragement? Do hoarders need hounding? I will also pull the plug if you feel your exchange needs to go gently into that good night. If you have issues that need resolving, I am here to help in any way I can— please don't hesitate to ask, even if it's a question about watercolour versus gouache!

Marty, your latest entry is fabulous. I must admit pigs frighten me a little and a 1450 lb hog is the stuff of my nightmares... So I must ask, where are the other Mollies? Can you guys help me out by telling me who has whose book?

This is such a colourful and fun group, I would like to see it in full swing again. Please leave a comment to this post with a list of which books each of you have.

Thanks so much, and I look forward to seeing more incredible art!
Z

5 comments:

Michael Nightmare said...

Hi!
This group is dead. My book lives on through me seeking out artist to fill it up I made a great pig entry and wanted to continue with it. So I have been sending it around the world.

Maybe we can find new blood for this group.

szaza said...

That's too bad, Michael.

So do the other artists have their Mollies back?

Let's get the books home, then work on getting that new blood.

Fatma Nazlig├╝l said...

So at last there's some sort of life in this group.Although i dont like pigs :-)
Anyway, I asked so many times where the books are. I didnt get mine back yet..she left me years ago:-) I didnt even get one of the other members books to draw.So how does this group works.
Tiffany send the books this year back to Michael..so dont say this group is dead! When the books are send to you!! To who did you send them anyway?
It really pissed me off.

Meethos said...

Hi! I also haven't got any books.
I live in another country now, but I haven`t anything from my old address.

Tiffany said...

I sent any books I had to Michael a year ago. I sent Michael a message on September 16, 2009 saying that they had been sent with a delivery confirmation number. I never heard anything after that.